Chad Petroleum, Energy & Mining summit 2018: Chad Ministries and Major Operators M
Chad Petroleum, Energy & Mining summit 2018: Chad Ministries and Major Operators Meeting in N’djamena
IN-VR Oil & Gas will be hosting Chad Petroleum, Energy & Mining, a government-supported summit, taking place in N’djamena, Chad from 11th to 13th April 2018. Chad Petroleum, Energy & Mining fully endorsed by the Ministry of Petroleum and Energy and Ministry of Mines, Geology and Quarries, will welcome IOCs, Operators, Investment Banks, Financial Institutions and Service Companies.
- Chad Petroleum, Energy & Mining speakers include:
- H.E. Bechir Madet, Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Chad
- H.E. Youssouf Abbassallah, Minister of Mines, Geology and Quarries, Chad
- Ali Abderazik Idriss, Secretary General, Ministry of Mines, Geology and Quarries, Chad
- Khadidja Hassane Abdoulaye, Director, Ministry of Mines, Geology and Quarries, Chad
and many more.
What is on the agenda?
Chad’s E&P, Mining, Energy and Renewables sectors have been revived in recent years, and In-VR is in the core of this transformation. Exclusive updates from Chad’s Ministries on licensing strategy and updates, as well as important announcements on future plans. The agenda will cover:
- What are the investment strategies of the Ministry of Energy and Petroleum and Ministry of Mines, Geology and Quarries
- Chad's prolific Hydrocarbon potential
- Geothermal, hydraulic, bio-combustibles, solar photovoltaic as energy investment opportunities
- What are the fiscal incentives for Mining and Energy companies in Chad?
- Mineral Projects and Operations
Find out more at https://www.chad-petroleum.com/
- Piedmont Lithium agrees Ghana Government BackingSupply Chain & Operations
- Auxico to acquire 85% of Minera el Benton in BoliviaSupply Chain & Operations
- Mesh tech keeps Copper Mountain Mine going during outageTechnology
- Zijin and Camyen to build a lithium plant in ArgentinaSupply Chain & Operations