[INFOGRAPHIC] Inside the wonderful world of Nickel
Nickel is without a doubt one of the most underrated metals in the world. First discovered in 1751, the chemical element is found in everything from televisions to batteries to stainless steel, making it one of several metals that makes modern life work.
• Related content: [VIDEO] Red-Hot Nickel Ball v.s. Everything
While nickel is best known for its use in the five cent coin, it has far more strategic uses. The following infographic reveals everything you’ve ever wanted to know about Nickel.
- Horizonte Minerals awards Araguaia earthworks contractSupply Chain & Operations
- BHP invests $50 million in Kabanga Nickel and LifezoneSupply Chain & Operations
- Azure Minerals wins big on high-grade nickel-copper hitSupply Chain & Operations
- Sumitomo Metal discovers recyclable EV battery metal methodSustainability